Are you ready to make a difference?
Volunteer at the Santiam Teen Center
- Donate your time! The SANTIAM TEEN CENTER needs shifts filled for after school hours 3-6pm starting September 2020. Please complete the required Volunteer Packet and Reference Forms to begin Volunteer Application Packet and THREE separate Reference Forms
- Offer a monetary donation
- Donate ITEMS to SANTIAM TEEN CENTER
- Provide a service and/or talent (counseling, grants, teach a skill, etc.)
Volunteer for Safe Families for Children
- Become a Host Family - Opens their home to children whose family/guardian members are in crisis. Host Families provide a temporary, safe, healthy environment while the crisis is being taken care of.
- Become a family friend - Providing items such as personal toiletry items, clothing, bedding, kids furniture, running errands, short term babysitting. Any way you can lend a helping hand to existing host families and families in crisis.
Have another idea about how you'd like to help? Click the "Contact Form" button below and tell us about it!